xmas in november Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Misty - November 09, 2011 Christmas is around the corner...yikes!So I did some quick little xmas critterswith some happy messages in anticipation... :) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Nancy @ Tumbling BooksNovember 10, 2011 at 4:08 PMI really like the tree! It's my favorite!-NancyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMistyNovember 10, 2011 at 4:23 PMtee! Thanks Nancy! :D Experimenting... you'll probably see some variations of the tree in December! :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMagic Love CrowNovember 10, 2011 at 8:43 PMMisty, I love them all!! Excellent my friend ;o) When are they going into your shop???ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDeborahNovember 10, 2011 at 9:47 PMI love them all too....my fav is the cat!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymisty bostonNovember 11, 2011 at 6:28 AMThanks Stacy and Deborah! :DI've unintentionally neglected the shop lately :(but planning to have these as cards available and listed in about a week.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownNovember 11, 2011 at 5:21 PMLove your xmas critters!! The scarf is the cats meow!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Thank you for your comment! :)
I really like the tree! It's my favorite!
ReplyDelete-Nancy
tee! Thanks Nancy! :D Experimenting... you'll probably see some variations of the tree in December! :D
ReplyDeleteMisty, I love them all!! Excellent my friend ;o) When are they going into your shop???
ReplyDeleteI love them all too....my fav is the cat!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stacy and Deborah! :D
ReplyDeleteI've unintentionally neglected the shop lately
:(
but planning to have these as cards available and listed in about a week.
Love your xmas critters!! The scarf is the cats meow!!
ReplyDelete